- Our minimum quantity for custom printed protein powder packaging starts from 1000 pieces for simple and less color designs and 10000 bags for complex designs. Please call our customer care to know more on this program.
- We also have powder measuring scoops for accurate measurement of powder dosage. Our minimum quantity for Scoops starts from 1000 pieces. We have ready stock of scoops from 1CC to 200 CC. Please ask our sales for more details.
- We use rotogravure printing technique which has the best quality print. We can print up to 600 DPI resolution so the image printed by us looks live and natural. Our competitors use different technology such as flexo or digital and some of them can only print up to 200 DPI so their printed image looks more grainy and hazy. Please request samples from us before ordering custom printed bags from anywhere so you can check how our quality is compared with our competitors.
- We are one of the first company in Canada to introduce compostable packaging for protein powder. But at this moment there is only limited shelf life of protein powder when packed in compostable packaging. For further details please contact our sales team. We can also print bags in shiny finish, matt finish, matt and shiny finish, window bags, brown paper and white paper.
- We also offer stock program in protein powder packaging with ready stock of stand up pouch, side gusset bags and flat bottom pouches in 21 different colours and sizes. Our minimum quantity starts from 500 pieces.
- Let's check reality: a company can fail if their packaging is not designed or made properly. The perfect protein powder bag is the right way to make sure your brand comes out on top! You should have a protein powder bag that stands out in the shelf from rest while making sure the powder stays safe from problems like odour, moisture, air, UV light, and leak. All of these things could lead disaster in quality of your protein powder.
We can provide you multiple layers of barrier film to protect your protein powder. The multiple layers of films is laminated together because one single layer is not enough to keep your powder safe. Many companies to make it cheap use a thin layer films for their bags of protein powder, but when you have multiple transhipments to reach a warehouse or store it in a shop, this single layer won't keep your product fresh or intact.
We will give you thick multiple layer bags.
Contact us for Instant Quote